counting days

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 4, 2016

note for you

Assalamualaikum





I know by any chance you'll come and pay visit here in my blog site. I would like to say sorry for being such a loser. sorry for being to depressive. i'm sorry all this while i was being out of control with my sadness about my friends, assignments, quiz and many more.

i've tried my best to be okay, to live my life as i should and always would. to let go of all the sadness, stressed. not to inform you what i've been through. God knows how difficult it was to stay strong. to be a new me, to smile and not to make you dissapointed about my attitude.

there is a times, i feel like clinging to everyone and ask for help. its too painful. im embittered.

you've done so much. dont feel bad. no one can help me. its me. i need to help myself first. but still, i need your support.

thank you for our long lasting relationship.

thank you for always ingatkan aku, bebelkan aku.

i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih :)